Thursday, September 3, 2009

Problem Paula By: Anon

Q:Dear Problem Paula.

I am getting annoyed about the quiz because I get all the hard questions and other people get easy questions. I hope you can help.

Anon

A:Dear Anon
I understand this too because It has happened to me. For example I got a question like "What is the capital of Spain?" and someone else got a question like "What is the name of the red teletubby?" I would talk to your teacher because its not fair to give smarter people harder questions (or the other way around).
Hope this helps.
pp

1 comment:

  1. Would you be suggesting that TC isn't doing the quiz fairly? Or perhaps is it just a case of throwing your toys because you didn't win? Spain is an important world country and its capital, Madrid, has been in the news for many centuries.

    ReplyDelete