Friday, May 28, 2010

The loss of the gumboot


NO!!! QZ lost the gumboot!
It all happened on Friday afternoon when QManawatu aka L.C 12 challenged us to a game of Freakball. Of course QManawatu is very good at Freakball because they have practiced a lot. QZ was not.
The score was 22-8 to QM aka L.C.12
Here's what some QZealanders have to say
.
Kate - I cant believe that we lost the gumboot!
Corbin -I was very disappointed because QZ is the best class but we will win it back!
Libby - I feel sad that we lost the gumboot.
Nat - I feel sad. But we will win it back.
Ollie - I felt as angry as a gorilla. But we will win it back.( good simile Ollie!)
Sara - I felt annoyed that we lost the gum boot


2 comments:

  1. I know that is really dissapointing!!
    Never Mind we WILL get that gumboot back!

    ReplyDelete