Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Clicquot, The cutest dog ever!

Last Friday, TC brought her dog Clicquot (Cle-Co), to school! He is definitely, THE CUTEST DOG EVER! He is a Cavoodle (a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Poodle). Clicquot traveled for years to the mysterious land of QZealand with his trusty sidekick, Mr. Possum! Together they make a great team - Well, when Clicquot doesn't bite him! But he has to have some form of bedding, that's why TC brought his special cave/crate to school. He must have his secret keys to open it though. OK, I'm about to tell you top secret information. The secret key code is... LEFT RIGHT LEFT UP DOWN RIGHT. I am not repeating myself so I hope you can remember. AHHH! Clicquot's bodyguards are chasing me away! Sorry folks, no more Clicquot news from me... AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a video of him!

2 comments: