Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ratman

Who is that mysterious figure in the shadows? Could it really be...

RATMAN?


Yes it's Tom with his ridiculous  rats tail hanging down from his head. This one sight to behold! But it does have one major flaw: they have to be tied up in a plait/ponytail!!!!! 
It has been called almost worse than a mullet! Da,da,da,daaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be on the the look out (me and Luka, that is)  for any
more extraordinary hair. But more importantly, I'll be on the look out for any more 


RATMAN


sightings.







If you disagree to any of the text above, please contact the following:

Jaime.Duker@riverdale.school.nz

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I personally think ratstails don't look very nice. No offense boys. What happpened to no hair accessories boys? Anyway that is just MY opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Jam

    ReplyDelete