Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wacky Nails!

Hello QZealanders, and welcome to the wacky nail week 1!
Each week I change my fingernail colour with nail polish and make them very wacky! This is pure entertainment so please do not load any of these photos onto Google or Google+ or anything because these photos are copyright (c) Copyright 2012.
This week we have my nails with 5 layers of nail stuff.
:Avon Strong Results (Helps nails to grow longer).
: OPI Hot pink nail lacquer.
:OPI blue glitter nail lacquer.
: MIKI Blue nail lacquer (Spots).
: MIKI gold glitter lacquer (Decoration layer).

So folks, get prepared for a very wacky nail week ...

2 comments:

  1. So are you going to paint your nails???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I change them every week. Or at least my toenails anyway. I have to remove my fingernail polish for school. They take up several layers too!

    ReplyDelete