Thursday, June 27, 2013

Info on Shae

                                                                 Shae
 Shae is a Puppy lover Lion hater 10 year old girl. She is N.Z European. She loves lollies, chocolate and all that stuff. Shae also loves netball. She has a little puppy named Case and man she's a cutie. Shae's got two younger brothers named Kian and Keanu and her parents Rachel and Gareth. Now Shae, I have a pretty weird question for you. Which is would you rather be - deaf or blind and why?Shae said deaf so she can't hear her brothers.  Man, Shae for some reason I wish the same thing.  Well now you know about Shae.  Thanks Shae.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of info and a great start. But use punctuation two spaces after a full stop and capital I s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Macy but check your spelling with Shae because I'm sure Kyan is spelled with a Y not an I. Also I Agree with Lauren two spaces after a full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way that at the end you read through it again and put exciting words in it,that makes it very powerful and puts more sense into it.
    I LOVED IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, Macy. I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete