Tuesday, July 9, 2013

All about Julia

photo.JPG
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
"I would be a cat or kitten."
What magical power would you like to have?
"I would like to be able to fly."
What is your best subject and why do you like it?
"I like art because it is really fun."
What do you want to be when your older?
"I would like to be a teacher."
How are you feeling for your trip coming up?
"Excited."
Where are you going on your trip?
"Singapore, Paris, London, Germany, Wales, Tooksbury, France, Auckland, Wellington."
How can we follow you on your trip?
""
What are you looking foward to on your trip?
"Trying all the new food and going on all the rides."
What are you going to miss the most?
"All my friends and family."

I hope Julia has a safe trip.

8 comments:

  1. I liked all the information and questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is there a bit that says `How can we follow you on your trip?
    And is a different color.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the questions and info

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Julia had a safe trip as well cool question Sarah I had fun reading that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of places...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the questions and the info but what you could do better is video Julia :)

    ReplyDelete