Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Poem comp

POEM COMP IS IN TOWN .
And I Violet wants you QZealanders to make poem about how sugar is bad for you like this poem by me.

There are robbers,
There are meanies
But the worst one is sugar,
It kills and makes you sick.
It makes you fat fatter than a fat cat.
Sugar is so evil.

RULES

  • It must be no shorter than quarter of a page no longer than a page.
  • MUST GET TO THE POINT QUICKLY.
  • Must make sense.
  • Must have a good title
  • Must be in by November 5
1 prize S200
2 prize  S100
3 prize S50
And whoever enters will get S20

By Violet

5 comments:

  1. Cool Violet I Might Enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL

    I might enter.
    What is the prise

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL

    I might enter.
    What is the prise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go in but I might not win :/

    ReplyDelete