Monday, June 8, 2015

How many times have you seen people not plug in iPods and how does it make you feel?

Dan has seen two people not plug in iPods and it makes him feel angry and he just wants them to plug it in.

Tessa has seen two people as well and she is disgraced and angry that people can't plug the iPods in.

Cornflake has also seen two people and he gets mad.

Skye has seen two people and he feels mad.

Jorjye has seen SIX people and she is disappointed in our classmates.

Tahlia has seen three people and she gets annoyed.

Jaime has seen five people and she gets annoyed. 

Roman has seen two people and he feels sad.

Cameron has seen three people and she gets annoyed.

T.C gets frustrated when this happens.

Guys you are letting your classmates down so just plug in the iPods.

10 comments:

  1. I hate seeing people not plug the iPods in when they have used them.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agreee everybody needs to plug in the ipods and ipads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with mary, everyone needs to plug in ipods or people can work if all the computers are taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, people have to plug in ipods or people can't do their work if all the ipods are taken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same as me i agree that people need to plug the iPods in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same as me i agree that people need to plug the iPods in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same as me i agree that people need to plug the iPods in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My gosh when will people learn to plug in the iPods, I hate it when I find a dead battery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I go on them they are all flat then I put them on charge then someone takes it off charge and that annoys me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can agree with what everyone says. People use our iPods a lot and need to plug them in. this is a great way about showing people what other classmates say. I hope people take this in and plug iPods in.
    ~Cameron

    ReplyDelete