Monday, August 31, 2015

Reading Research

Are you wondering what on earth a reading researches are the you better read on. This will help you survive the term with reading researches. Plus you can get up to three points in SDL and man that is heaps that can get you an achieve straight away plus they are really fun to do and the topic are awesome to choose from and there is heaps of them.


All of the instruction are on the site of the way you do it. I will also help you when you need it you just call me over then I will help you straight away. You also need to remember to use the templates when you are writing so it goes straight. You right all the questions in your book then put an answer that is understandable next to it but also short like a dot jot next to it. Once you have answered all of the question you get a piece of printer paper and you write the answeres on the paper but make them longer for example - How much milo should you put in a cup?   2tsp - How much milo do you put in a cup? You should put two teaspoons of milo into the cup.

So that should help you out but if you still don't get it and you have no idea what to do well then just call me over and come up to me and I will come need help you out but I won't do it for you. Sorry.
I hope this does work out for you and if it doesn't you know what to do. Thankyou for reading my Qzealand article on reading research. Have fun and good luck.

~Arihia

5 comments:

  1. wow that is long i cant do enything like that wow but maybe spell cheek it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Arihia,

    Your always posting on the QZ times and it is all ways amazing.

    I think you should really put a post up. To get more people posting on the website.

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Arihia,

    Your always posting on the QZ times and it is all ways amazing.

    I think you should really put a post up to get more people posting on the website.

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good explanation about what reading research is next time make it a little shorter

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was new to this it would help me a lot and I think it will help others too. I thought it was clear and great that you said they can come to you incase they don't get this QZ Times Article. Next time you could be a bit more careful on your punctuation.
    ~Cameron

    ReplyDelete