Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Problem Paula

Hi this is Problem Paula here. I'm here to help you solve your problems.

Q:
Dear Problem Paula
I have a problem, problem Paula. My problem is that business sugar tax has gone up to 70% in the last week so if your business makes S-100 you would only get S-30.

A: Sorry ???!!???
I do not think I can help you with this. If you think this is unfair you should talk to your teacher and work something out.
Hope this helps.
pp


Q:Dear Problem Paula
I have a big problem.**** keeps beating me in pool!
do you have any tips for me and all the others who get beaten by ****?

A: There is not much I can do but say that **** I good at this game. He is good because he practices so all you need to do is practice and in no time you will be beating ****.
Hope this helps.
pp.

Q: The payroll staff is a huge problem!! They do some peoples' but not others. They always should check their work.

A: Well if they have put the wrong amount of snidges more than twice then tell TC if they SHOULD BE FIRED!!
Hope this helps
pp

Q:Dear Problem Paula
my friends are having a fight over something really small. I was trying to help my friends when one of them punched the other, its really annoying.

1 comment:

  1. when you get a new job you must tell Tee Cee so she can put it on the QZ website

    ReplyDelete