Tuesday, June 22, 2010

La Soupers **

We are the La Soupers-(Lucy, Zia, Grace, Maddy).
We are one of the businesses in Quiddage.
In our store we will be selling lots of different types of soups:
  • Vege
  • Pumpkin
  • Tomato
  • Carrot
Our prices will be 15s for soup only. Or if you would like to have some bread with your soup then you will have to pay 5s extra.
Also we have small membership cards where when you have bought ten cups of soup you get the 11th one half price.
Sometimes there will be discounts for our La Soupers Members.
We really hope to see you at our store sometime soon!

-La Soupers





5 comments:

  1. I'm certainly planning to be a customer! I'm saving hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm defiantly gonna shop there. I love soup>When its raining it makes you feel warm and bubbly. I <3 vege soup. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T WAIT! is all i can say- even though i don't like soup :) :)

    ReplyDelete