Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The problems with gmail.......

The problems with gmail we all have some. Kate a QZ times Journalists talk with Emma to see what problems she's having at the moment.

Can you get in to your account?
No. because someone has done something with my password!!!

How did they get into your account to change your password???
I think someone knew my password to get into my account!

Have you tried getting in to your gmail?
YES! I've tried 6 times to get into my gmail!

Poor Emma it must be the worst thing EVER to not have your password to get in to your account!

PIC from
blog.taragana.com


1 comment:

  1. poor emz
    it happened again, I bet someone will get caught for trying to steal yr email. maybe they wanna steal yr password 2 get on yr blogs and web history?

    ReplyDelete