Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Famous QZealanders Interviews

King George:



"So King George, On Halloween Night did you go trick or treating?"
"No Ma'am
"What did you do instead?"
"Um... I watched Dracula"
"What did you eat for Dinner?"
" Umm I ate Pigs on Toast with raw cow meat"
"OK wow, Did you see anyone from your kingdom?"
"I saw my soldiers and um they came and arrested a person called Sam"
"Ok and did you enjoy Halloween?"
"HOW DARE YOU YOU MUFFIN PIG. YOU NEVER SPEAK OF HALLOWEEN EVER
AGAIN!"



Morgan Freewoman:


"On Halloween Night did you go trick or treating?"
"I guess so"
"Ok and did you get much candy?"
"YEAH! I GOT 15 BAGS OF IT!"
"What did you have for dinner?"
"Butter chicken with chicken eyes on raw fish with rotten cow meat."
"Did you see anyone you knew?"
"Good old Arihia dressed up as a farmer And Arnaka as a panda."
"Did you enjoy Halloween?"
"Yeah I enjoyed being spooky for a night."




Grandpa George:



"So on Halloween did you go trick or treating?"
"What is Halloween?"
"What did you do on Friday Night?"
"I threw pens across the room."
"What did you have for dinner?"
"Have you asked me this before?"
"Did you see anyone you knew from your retirement home?"
"Umm, My brother he is older than me."
"Ok, Did you enjoy Halloween night?"
"Yes I got lollies at my retirement home."




Grandma Louise:



"Did you go trick or treating on Halloween Night?"
"No"
"What  did you do instead?"
"I ate Hamburgers and watched spooky movies"
"What was for dinner?"
"Hamburgers and Ice cream."
"Did you see people you knew trick or treating?"
"I did not"
"Did you enjoy Halloween?"
"It was boring so no."

By Faith and Arnaka

8 comments:

  1. It was a really good topic for the qzealand times and there was alot of info.Next time ask them different things like were you scared.Because one of the things you said what did you have for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work it was nice and long and was interesting and good work again

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work i liked george and maxs but you could have a question on what you dressed up as.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Faith and Arnaka. Nice interview i think that your photos that you took were really good and it is good that you had photos next time you should have more interesting questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny thews interviews are really good but next time put something other then Halloween but it was a great one.
    by Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post faith and arnaka! It was quite funny!

    ~ Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what I call a good post!

    ReplyDelete