Monday, November 24, 2014

Unhealthy QZealander Breakfasts

Arnaka and I agreed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  But what if QZealanders aren’t having as healthy a meal as they should be?  We have made a chart to tell how well QZealanders are eating.


Wheat Bix
||||||
Coco Pops
|||
Smoothie
||||
Nutri Grain
|
Cup O’ Tea
|
Porridge
||
Toast
||
Muesli
||
Nothing
|
Rice
|
Pancakes
|
Honey Puffs
|
Sandwhich
|
Orange
|
Cornflakes
|


We learnt that most QZealanders are eating unhealthy breakfasts and some nothing :/ Get healthy KIDS!

By Arnaka and Faith

4 comments:

  1. HEY Arnaka and Faith
    I love your idea and I think its an awesome idea but some people might not want other people to know what they eat for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's a surprise but I think some of that breakfast is healthy
    -Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't eat healthy everyday. But don't worry I had toast today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Arnaka and Faith! I know how many people have bad food!
    Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete