Sunday, June 26, 2016

Plane driving by Callum M

Oop’s
I fainted, but when I woke up I realised that I was flying a plane. After a while I realised that I was afraid of heights so I started wiggling this thing in the middle. I think it was something to do with driving the plane, well that broke so I started to look around and I saw a pilot. I asked him “Did I need this?” As I was throwing it around in the plane “UM YEAH That was the thing that drove this  this plane!” He said. “Mayday! Mayday! Going down!” “The speaker isn't even on man,” “Oh, ah, yeah I , I knew that thank you. But I already knew.” I grabbed the speaker and then a weird voice came through it. “That’s what the guys in the back are for.” I wish you could vaporize yourself because he isn’t helping me at all. “Oh ok then push the big red button.” But the plane's response was “Self Destruct” SELF DESTRUCT! Yes in 3 seconds” said the plane.


TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment