Monday, November 29, 2010

The day I knew what to write**

One day I knew what to write. I got quite famous. Arguably more famous than when I published my cook book; Stewbulee with extra spit. I'll tell you my story; on the day I knew what to write, I am just doing SDL at my desk and staring at Emma. She has the most unusual habit of writing, frowning, scribbling it out and eating the page. I wonder if paper is good for you? I bet it tastes good with sour cream!

But then it comes to me; I close my Anything Book and get out my red and purple book. This book means more to me than sour cream, and I LOVE sour cream. I open the book and start writing faster than my Nanna talks (hard to beat!) and by the time it was morning tea I had written seventy five chapter books. The next day I became famous. Then I became a millionaire! So we gave half the money to charity and spent the rest on Stewbulee. It was a good life. It was such a bummer when I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment