Thursday, November 18, 2010

Opposite day**

The End
I woke up on Opposite Day, not having a clue about what was going to happen. It was quite frightening. Let me give you a brief explanation; I am walking on the senior deck and I see Kate.
"Hi Kate!" I yell. She turns to face me.
"Leaving so soon?" she asks
"What?" I say
"Never mind." she says and that's when I notice with a start that she brushed her hair.

I walk into QZealand and my mouth drops open; there are strange coloured liquids and powders everywhere!
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I jump and turn around to see TC! "I have found a potion which will shrink everyone in Palmerston North!", she says. TC was a mess! her hair stands on end, her face is covered in black ash and she is wearing a lab coat. TC is evil. Weird.

Then comes Karina; she has blonde hair in which there lays a flower tiara. She is wearing a yellow daffodil dress with no make up and she is singing to herself and swaying side to side. Karina is a hippy. "TC" says a deep, booming voice I don't recognise "The toilet's backed up again" I spin around to see Mr McCallum and he is SUPER tall and he isn't wearing a vest. Everyone has changed!! Zia is slow, Aidan hates war, Alana is very talkative, Britt is ugly, Caleb can't play the saxophone, Chaz hates dinosaurs, Handy isn't handy, Emma hates smiggle, Grace is not brilliant, Hadley is normal, Hannah isn't my friend, Harry isn't scary, BOB isn't friends with Egg, Kelly doesn't throw things at me, I don't know what's going on, Linda isn't creative, Lucy Brunn hates cats, Michal hasn't got a Mohawk, Nat is violent, Oliver is short, Sara can't play soccer, Sophie hates Sara, Thomas has no friends, Kennedy is enemys with Caleb, Alan is dumb, Maddy is mean, Lucy can't dance, Mr. Mcnaught quit ballet, Natalya is loud, Egg isn't competitive, Kennedy is bad at drawing, my sister isn't annoying... it's like the whole world has been turned around! Sooooooo... I give Alan a calculater, Zia a running tecnique, Introduce Maddy to Oprah, teach Lucy to dance, help Mr. Mcnaught with his pirouettes, Give something to Natalya to make her seem louder than she actually is, tell Egg that girls are better than boys (fact) and as for Mr. MacCullam, I splash some of TCs' shrinking potion on him to put him back to normal size (1.5) signed Aidan up to the Navy, glued Alanas' mouth shut, sent Britt away to a french makeover salon, played Caleb a saxophone song, sent Chaz to a museum, hit Handy on the head with a hammer, bought Emma some silly bandz, gave grace some sour cream, gave Hadley some sort of blue liquid of TC's, said Happy birthday to Hannah, gave Harry a halloween mask, got Egg to write a letter to BOB, gave Kelly a tennis ball and called her a *****, gave Linda a beados set, got Lucy a stuffed cat, gave Michael some gel, got Nat a therapist, got Oliver some high heels, got Mr. Maccullam to put Sara in his soccer team, also sent Sophie to a therapist, gave Thomas a pumpkin with a vivid face, and gave Kennedy a letter "from Caleb" so everything was back to normal. Except for one thing; Kates' hair!
The Start

2 comments:

  1. Great story Libby! I thought it was really funny but the only bad thing was that it had a swear word in it, well I think it did because it was ***'ed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story, it was great how at the start you rite 'the end' and at the end you rite 'the start' next time you could explain if you were different

    ReplyDelete