Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Problem Paula

Q. I want classes to challenge in the gumboot because no classes are and we are getting bored and not playing games. Can you help us get a class to challenge us!!!!!

HANDY

A. Email the class teacher. Say some games and maybe some good times. Well hope this helps.
pp

A. Maybe send some emails to the class and tell them the Gumboot is on the shelf getting mouldy and maybe you could challenge us.
pp

A. Ask students from other classrooms to tell their teachers that they really want the gumboot back and they need to challenge us.
PP


Q. Dear Problem Paula
I always knock the bar over in high jump. People keep on making fun of me and laughing at me cause I can't do high jump. People help me but its really hard to do. I need the high jump to be down the lowest which is really embarrassing. It makes me really angry and it makes me not want to do it any more.

A. Just dont take any notice of them and ask them to stop it.
Well hope this helps.
pp

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. We had this problem last year! Good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Callum. Great to hear from you. And I'm really pleased to see you're still reading the QZ Times and making comments :)

    ReplyDelete