Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Black Hole**

My Black Hole
The story of my black hole, is SO boring that when I was reading it to the owl in my back yard, it fell asleep in broad daylight!
But I do not ask you to stay awake beacause then I would be setting you an impossible mission. Anyway... here goes. One
morning, I woke up and had my breakfast ( Powdered troll toenails and pony toejam paste on toast) my mother made an announcement: "Today we are going to Neptune" Mum said. My sister looked up from her goblin bogey and beetroot loops,
and said "Neptune?!" in a disgusted voice " I want to go to Jupiter!" Faith screeched "Honey" Mum said "we went to Jupiter yesterday" Faith looked furious "But its my favorite planet out of: Neptune, Mars, Earth, Saturn, The moon, Pluto And the funny planet with no name!" she said and stormed off to her hovercraft playhouse. Mum sighed "Kids are so ungrateful in the elleven billionth century" she said "I like Neptune" I said " I hope we see an alien!" Mum looked at me "Aliens are very rare" she said "don't get your hopes up to much" she said. So I packed my pink sequined space suit and my magenta Rocket ship, and we took off to Neptune two hours later. When we finally arrived, an important looking man stood waiting for us. "Good after noon" he said to Dad "I understand you are Justin Offord?" he asked Dad nodded "I am Important" said the important looking man "We know that but what's your name?" Asked Justice Dad nudged Justice in the ribs and started apoligising to the man. If you haven't fallen asleep yet, so far so good, you're doing better than the owl. Anyway... "Mum" I said "can I go exploring?" Mum looked up at the starry ceiling and back at me "I guess... " said mum so I took off then, I saw it, a rustle of feathers and "pop!" out of a nearby crater out popped a pukekalien. I gasped. "Are you going to make a wish or not?" oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you: all aliens can grant one wish in their whole life, and all of them can talk. Anyway... "Well ?" wheezed the pukekalien "I um.. I... I wish I had a portable mini black hole that I can take anywhere" I said. So the pukekalien reached into the night sky and pulled out a black hole which he gave to me. But just then I fell over a crater and dropped the blacked hole on my leg and it was stuck fast, I couldn't get it off my leg. "Now youv'e done it" Wheezed the pukekalien and jumped back into the crater. I decided to go back with the others as I was walking back to the space ship I heared the important man talking to Justice "My first name is import and my last name is Ant!" he said. From that day I have never gotten the black hole off my leg. If you are still awake you should be in the book of records by now. I hope you enjoyed my story.The End

No comments:

Post a Comment