Monday, November 29, 2010

TC's secret :O**

If you don't like unexpected secrets, CLOSE THIS WEBSITE! If you do like unexpected surprises, continue. It all started with an announcement over the loud speaker.
"DING, DING, DING"
"All students wanting some Stewbulee, line up on the senior deck now please," said Mrs. Helm.

STAMPEDE..! Everyone ran, pushed, shoved, bit and elbowed to get to the senior deck.
"MOVE!!!" shouted Natalya louder than she was on opposite day, and she shoved me into the heater. I felt a button push under my fingers and I fell through the heater. I landed on my emergency sour cream I always kept in my pocket. I got up and I saw... a robot. An ordinary robot. But it had buttons like; drive, talk, laugh, smile, yell, walk and run.

Now there are only two people in QZealand who can drive: TC and Karina. Karina can't be a robot she's too... well, for my own physical health I choose not to describe Karina until at a safe distance. I know!!! TC is a robot! She liked my black hole story and no human could be as random! (apart from me). I wonder if Karina knows? Nah! But if you are reading this, GET ME OUTTA THE HEATER, I'M LOW ON SOUR CREAM!!!

1 comment: